Tuesday, June 5, 2012

 So with this blog my wife and decided to do his and hers blogs. so there will be mine and hers. so as we take this house to a home for our family you can see how both genders see the transformation. In My blog she mentioned what her wants was. and so you are not confused these where my wants
  1. has to have a pretty good sized yard as i love outside and want to make it feel like a continued part of our home!
  2. has to have a small area shed garage for my tools and toys
  3. trees. big trees. i don't want to have to plant small trees so the next people after i pass can enjoy them
  4. character needs to be different then every other house on the block aka "new subdivisions"
  5. of course good sized bathrooms   as I have 4 females in my household.
so this that we have been looking and found the house that we had just put our offer on. its not perfect but has all the qualities that with a little work and determination  it will be the house that we will love! To see my wife's blog and probably get a much more detailed list of our journey you can check out her blog as well. Here is her link http://turningourhousetoahome.blogspot.com/ . 
   
   We Figured doing a his and her blog. with would be a little different as you could see the different sides and see which things each one of us has more passion for! lol.  but be forewarned I'm not a a great typer  speller or grammar expert so there will be much mistakes. but will do my best. There i will be lots of pics and if i can figure out how lots of videos so sit back and enjoy as you read and watch us make out "house to a home"

No comments:

Post a Comment